The first time we've been able to hold her in almost two weeks!
That's her feeding tube in her nose. Soon she'll be able to feed normally. She was working her binky pretty hard tonight! She's so happy to finally have that breathing tube out of her mouth and throat!!
What a great birthday gift for Daddy!

10 comments:
YAY! She looks so good and normal! I am amazed that she still looks so chubby and healthy. What a strong girl!
You guys are such a beautiful little family! I cannot tell you how happy I am for the two of you!
Yay for a fast recovery. There is nothing better than holding your baby after a successful surgery.
Yes!!!!! I'm so happy. Ann told me today that she was already off the respirator as of yesterday. What a champ! I'm so glad she's doing so well.
You look awesome, Anna. Happy Birthday, Rob!
WONDERFUL!!! Go Sara go!
Oh Anna, I'm sitting here crying just looking at your sweet pictures and videos. What a beautiful reunion! I agree with Marisa that she looks so strong and healthy!
That is such good news! I can't imagine not being able to hold my brand new baby for two whole weeks. You guys are strong.
Your blog is fabulous Anna! I loved reading through your posts and seeing all about the life of Rawbanana (cracks me up, by the way!). I have one too if you click on my name, but I think you should spend 100% of your time holding that beautiful girl of yours! Her face is so perfect!
I like the new design. I love the picture collage at the top.
You and Rob are beaming in these pictures! It's great to see you so happy! I'm glad she is recovering so well and can't wait to see her in person.
I love you!
You look relieved and AWESOME for just having and baby!
Post a Comment