Tuesday, September 13, 2011

still here

Yup, we're still here. Not been up to a whole lot, but here's how we've been spending our time recently.

Sara loves splashing in puddles. In this video, she created her own by spraying the porch with the hose. Here is the result.



Playing on the playground:


Lounging on the hammock with cousins:


Enjoying some watermelon:




Making funny faces in the mirror (I used to do this all the time while visiting my Grandma's house):


Riding horses at This Is The Place Heritage Park:


Welcome to the cooking show (I love when she adds the "flour"):


Little Pig, Little Pig, let me in!


Climbing trees in the park:




Riding scooters around the store:



Playing hopscotch:

Sara wanted to play hopscotch, so she pulled all the baby wipes out of a nearby box, put them all over the floor and started hopping on them. They wouldn't stay in place, so we made this duct-tape hopscotch on the carpet. She loved it for about 5 minutes. It took me at least three times that long to actually make the thing. Oh well.



Baking:

After making an imaginary cake at her cooking show, Sara was ready to try the real thing.



And, just in case you've forgotten what to do when you encounter a frowny face...




More adventures coming to the blog soon.

3 comments:

AmberN225 said...

I loved "Little pig, little pig, let me out!" That was my favorite. I wish we could hang out with Sara :). She seems so hilarious and fun. One of these days. . .

Laura said...

I've been craving your blog lately. Glad to see the updates =)
I loved it, especially
- Sara's "oh no" face when she dropped the ingredients (and yes, adding the "flower" was cute!!)
- The whole little pig play. Her idea, or yours?

Ali said...

Oh fun! What a fun/funny age!!! Megan and Sara would get along great. :) Also, I can't believe how long Sara's hair is now. She's really growing up!