Sunday, September 25, 2011

Stickers

Sara loves stickers.

And the other night she decided my arm was the best place to stick them.

There's some on my cheeks too.

Sticker-face fun continued into the next day as well! 


2 comments:

Ali said...

My girls love stickers too. Megan went through a phase where all she did all day long was "stickers." They just burn through them. I'm always looking for places to get the cheap. I wish they weren't so expensive. Where do you buy yours?

Anna said...

These were in the back of a story book that was a gift from Rob's mom. But I've actually built up quite a collection of stickers from saving them from junk mail my grandma gets. I've noticed the dollar store has stickers, but I don't know if they are a good deal or not. Sara also loves bandaids and uses them like stickers. Those are starting to seem expensive to me because of how fast she goes through them!