I can't decide which is worse; paying $40 for a good hair cut at a "full service" salon but still not really liking the style and feeling like you paid too much, or paying $13 at Supercuts and getting not only a bad style, but a bad cut to boot. Pay more for a better cut? Save money and live with a butcher job? I told Rob I can just tell people Sara cut my hair. Not a plausible story yet? Guess I better keep working on my excuses. Or maybe just break down and end up spending the $40 at the full service salon so they can fix this thing.
5 comments:
Hi, Anna!
My solution while in Utah was to go to Paul Mitchell the School. I'm pretty picky with my hair, and I was never disappointed there! It just takes a loooooong time because of the instructor supervision, but that's certainly not a bad thing. If the whole student concept makes you nervous, they have an advanced group called Phase II that are pretty much done with the school and are working on their licensing hours.
Just a thought. I hope it grows out quickly! Sooooo glad to hear Sara's doing better!
I like Christa's idea. My cousin Sydney is going to school up there right now for cosmetology. If you saw her you would think that she and Jill were sisters. It is pretty funny.
Drive to Pocatello. Mandy does a great job!
Anna, I found your blog through Jenny Stout's. I'm so glad that Sara is home from the hospital and doing great. It was fun to see you guys, even if it was at the hospital and not in the best circumstances. We miss you guys and the rest of the ward like crazy! Sara is beautiful! It's great to see pictures of her now that she is not intubated!
I have had bad haircuts 1 after another for 2 years now, and I'm getting tired of it! The last one was the worst of all. I feel the pain sister!
Post a Comment