Wednesday, September 25, 2013

April & May 2013

Guys, I haven't posted anything on here in over 5 months. I guess I do most of my posting on Facebook and Instagram these days. Find me over there if you use those. But here is a little bit of catch-up from this year, starting where I left off.

APRIL 2013

Sara being silly on a rainy day:


I especially love the little shake she does to gear up before running to the puddle.


Ava taking a bath in the sink:



Sara doing more silly things; this time being a turtle:



A few adventures at the park:

Ava's first time on a slide. She didn't get what the big deal is. 

Enjoying a beautiful Spring day.

Static!

Ava at 8 months doing a pouty lip:



MAY 2013

Tu-tu's as hair. Weird much?




Zoo with neighborhood friends:

A friend for Sara...

...and Ava too! Don't they look so happy to be at the zoo?! Haha.

Zoo carousel.


We think Ava might be left-handed, at least she prefers to use her left hand when eating.



Visit to Idaho for Mother's Day:

Four Generations.

With cousin Zeke.

Me and my Bug.

Ava finds her reflection:



Silly Sisters at bedtime:


Swimming with friends:

Ava's first time in the pool!


Our 10th Wedding Anniversary!


Sushi! We have eaten at this same restaurant for two other anniversaries as well. 
It's that good!

Building forts:



Riding Bikes:



And riding in pumpkins at the park:



Meeting cousins:

Monster Baby!! -- What a difference 5 months make!

Selfies with Mama:



Dressing like a bee and making comic books for a cousin's birthday present:



Pinatas at birthday parties:




And messy food faces:







2 comments:

BECKY said...

Looks so happy!

Carissa said...

finally. glad we got a mention. :)