Sunday, September 19, 2010

Utah State Fair

We took Sara to the Utah State Fair the day before it left town. She liked going on the rides she was big enough to do. I think her favorite by far (although the photos do not capture it) was the wiggle worm.
 
 Can't you just see the excitement on their faces?! 


Rob rode with her the first time, and then she wanted to ride again, so I went with her because Rob was about to lose his lunch! Haha, just kidding, but he didn't think the ride was nearly as fun as Sara did. After her second turn, I literally had to pry her little fingers off the lap bar. She did NOT want to get off!

She didn't enjoy the merry-go-round quite a much however.
 

 


But she thought the train was okay. 


 And she really loved the big slide! As you can see, I did too.

 

We both wanted to ride it again but the line was too long. 

And to leave you with the ultimate Utah State Fair experience, here is a video of Sara dancing to the music that was playing as we waited for the pig races to start. Yes, that's right; I said pig races. We had front row seats (on the ground) right in front of the racing circle. Sara loved every moment of it.

 

No comments: