What's Sara laughing so hard at? =)
I think she's just happy to have her own ice cream cone! Or she could be laughing at her Aunt Christie. Not sure.
Did you stick some ice cream in the mail for us??
Carrie, I wish you were there eating ice cream with us too!! I was thinking...it's too bad you guys didn't drive to SLC after your trip to Cedar City or Sara could have seen all her cousins from both sides of the family in the same week!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What's Sara laughing so hard at? =)
I think she's just happy to have her own ice cream cone! Or she could be laughing at her Aunt Christie. Not sure.
Did you stick some ice cream in the mail for us??
Carrie, I wish you were there eating ice cream with us too!! I was thinking...it's too bad you guys didn't drive to SLC after your trip to Cedar City or Sara could have seen all her cousins from both sides of the family in the same week!
Post a Comment