By the looks of it, I don't know if dreams and happiness are worth eating it. ;)
That is the most fabulously random thing ever...
Your posts often times catch me giggling here at work. I never knew super glue was made from unicorns! No wonder why it is amazing.
This is so gross!
Wow! Looks just like Spam, just with more sparkles! Let us know how tasty it is. :)
Oh... My.... That is either:1- The most hilariously random thing ever OR2- The most rational explanation I've heard yet as to where all the unicorns have gone....Or both! Nice find, I love it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
By the looks of it, I don't know if dreams and happiness are worth eating it. ;)
That is the most fabulously random thing ever...
Your posts often times catch me giggling here at work. I never knew super glue was made from unicorns! No wonder why it is amazing.
This is so gross!
Wow! Looks just like Spam, just with more sparkles! Let us know how tasty it is. :)
Oh... My.... That is either:
1- The most hilariously random thing ever OR
2- The most rational explanation I've heard yet as to where all the unicorns have gone....
Or both! Nice find, I love it!
Post a Comment