Tuesday, January 19, 2010

One Year Ago.....

It's been exactly one year since our little Sara had surgery to fix her pinched aorta. She has grown so much since then! And as I said last month after her checkup with the Cardiologist, we are continually grateful that Sara was born in a time when she was able to have surgery and recover from what otherwise would have been a fatal birth defect. Now, one year later, she is a strong, healthy, happy little girl, and we love her more and more every day! Hooray for baby Sara!!

1 comment:

BECKY said...

I can't get the videos to work. :( I'll have to try again later. I remember very well how united our ward was in praying for your little Sara. That was the first time I was involved in a ward fast that really touched me. I am so grateful for that experience and am so glad she's perfectly healthy!!