Ok, so I just did a little research, and it turns out that Daylight Savings Time is during the Summer, which means right now we are in regular "Standard" time. Good ol' Wikipedia says, "Daylight savings time is the practice of advancing clocks so that afternoons have more daylight and mornings have less. Typically clocks are adjusted forward one hour near the start of spring and are adjusted backward in autumn." So I think I owe an apology to Daylight Savings Time. I DO like it after all! It is Standard Time I have the problem with! I say, why do we need to "Fall Back"? Let's just change to Daylight Savings all year round, because when we switch back to Standard Time in the Fall (like right now) it just gets too dang dark too dang early.
Ok. Sorry again DST. Hugs and kisses.
1 comment:
Yeah, I agree, time changing is just confusing all around. Especially when you have to adjust your children in addition to your clocks! I will tell you, having lived in AZ, it ws nice not to change times, but I think I spent even more time trying to remember what time it was in Vegas and Utah, and whether or not they were on the same time as us. . . lose/lose I guess. :)
By the way, we'll be up there for Christmas - will you guys? If so we should catch up!
Post a Comment