Thursday, October 1, 2009

TOOTH!

(click on the picture to enlarge--at least that works for me)

6 comments:

Melanie said...

I see it! Also, some sweet potatoes or something on her nose.

Anna said...

ya, she's a little crusty. especially when you look that close!

The Critchfields said...

Woohoo, so fun! Still no teeth for Mina yet. Was teething bad?

Beki said...

Teeth mean that she is growing up. Yay Sara. It is such a cute little tooth.

Anna said...

Karen, for Sara all I've really noticed with teething is she seems to want to nurse more, and she is having trouble staying asleep at night. We're trying baby Orajel, but it's hard to apply because she won't let me stick my finger in her mouth! She has not been more fussy during the day, which is nice, but this is only the first tooth. I'm hoping it doesn't get worse!

marisalea said...

I see this and think OUCH!