Monday, June 1, 2009

Bedtime

After 5 months of sleeping in a bassinet, Sara FINALLY has a crib to sleep in! She likes being able to stretch her arms all the way without them hitting the edges of her sleeping quarters. She likes being able to roll over in there (which means she is now starting to sleep on her belly, and there's not much we can do to stop it). She likes looking at the colorful bedding. Now all she needs to do is consistently sleep through the night and we'll be set!

2 comments:

AmberN225 said...

I hope the best for your sleeping. Elli slept through the night from about 4 weeks old until about 7 months old. It's been another 7 months now of her waking up at night always once and often 2,3, or even more times. Ugghh - when she started it I thought it was just a phase - teething or something. Now I have no idea what to do to break her of it (especially since when she cries it means Maely doesn't sleep either since they share a room).

Melinda said...

What a beautiful crib! I hope she starts to sleep longer, for your and Rob's sake!